Sorina Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorina Clan

“When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere”

Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:20 am
Latest topics
» Art Thread XD
Just to Say "I Did" EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:21 pm by Serissa

» About the Transfer to Atlus
Just to Say "I Did" EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:31 pm by Serissa

» The Sorting Hat!
Just to Say "I Did" EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:10 pm by Serissa

» Synthable Items and Gem list
Just to Say "I Did" EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm by Serissa

» Demon Skills
Just to Say "I Did" EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 pm by Serissa

» Reshape Guide
Just to Say "I Did" EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:52 pm by Serissa

» Diaspora Shinagawa Guide
Just to Say "I Did" EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:13 pm by Serissa

» Guide Updates
Just to Say "I Did" EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:42 pm by Serissa

» Diaspora Suginami Guide
Just to Say "I Did" EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 pm by Serissa

Top posters
Serissa
Just to Say "I Did" Vote_lcapJust to Say "I Did" Voting_barJust to Say "I Did" Vote_rcap 
Empyrea
Just to Say "I Did" Vote_lcapJust to Say "I Did" Voting_barJust to Say "I Did" Vote_rcap 
Hazumi
Froggie
chrisk123
Elizaria
cae2100
mmsthanatos
Sainty
yuriko

Just to Say "I Did"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SeriousSenryaku

SeriousSenryaku

Just to Say "I Did" Empty
PostSubject: Just to Say "I Did"   Just to Say "I Did" EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:09 am

This is Julri, the clan melee/enhancer (read: beater-upper)...although actually, Julri is pretty much retired, making way for her twin melee/enhancer, Lumierre.

Not much to say about me really. For those of you who've seen me anywhere else, I'm simply referred to as "Serious Strategy" or a variation thereof. I'm older than all of you and I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei Imagine for almost 2 years (translation: nerd alert) and have 6 toons, 3 of which I really only use when I have to (such as an invisible synther who no one knows about and who holds a shitty reputation due to the fact I ONLY synth for MYSELF).

If you need help, and you think you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A-Team; despite my love for remembering 80's shows, I call my toons the A-Team because my last name in real life starts with an 'A' (you won't guess it, so don't bother). My team of toons is at your service, as in true nerd fashion, I have a class for everything. This includes Pimp; yeah that's right, I'm a master of whoring out my fellow clannie MINIONS.

P.S. Yeah, I grew up watching the A-Team because as a kid, it was the best action-packed weekly show around. If anyone mentions the rotten, no-good shitty new movie of it, I start killing.
Back to top Go down
Serissa
Admin
Serissa

PostSubject: Re: Just to Say "I Did"   Just to Say "I Did" EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:08 pm

*noms jujubees* welcomeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
chrisk123

chrisk123

PostSubject: Re: Just to Say "I Did"   Just to Say "I Did" EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:14 pm

ello Julri
Back to top Go down
Empyrea

Empyrea

PostSubject: Re: Just to Say "I Did"   Just to Say "I Did" EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:33 am

ohai julri~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abercrombiecub

Abercrombiecub

PostSubject: Re: Just to Say "I Did"   Just to Say "I Did" EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Juju: "I am not of asian descent" xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to Say "I Did"   Just to Say "I Did" Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to Say "I Did"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sorina Clan :: Introduction :: Introduction-
Jump to: