Sorina Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorina Clan

“When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere”

Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:20 am
Latest topics
» Art Thread XD
~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:21 pm by Serissa

» About the Transfer to Atlus
~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:31 pm by Serissa

» The Sorting Hat!
~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:10 pm by Serissa

» Synthable Items and Gem list
~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm by Serissa

» Demon Skills
~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 pm by Serissa

» Reshape Guide
~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:52 pm by Serissa

» Diaspora Shinagawa Guide
~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:13 pm by Serissa

» Guide Updates
~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:42 pm by Serissa

» Diaspora Suginami Guide
~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 pm by Serissa

Top posters
Serissa
~Guess this song/ series ! Vote_lcap~Guess this song/ series ! Voting_bar~Guess this song/ series ! Vote_rcap 
Empyrea
~Guess this song/ series ! Vote_lcap~Guess this song/ series ! Voting_bar~Guess this song/ series ! Vote_rcap 
Hazumi
Froggie
chrisk123
Elizaria
cae2100
mmsthanatos
Sainty
yuriko

~Guess this song/ series !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazumi

Hazumi

~Guess this song/ series ! Empty
PostSubject: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:06 am

Mk... kinda really open to a lot so it's gonna be vague lol.
I guess i thought of this when i recalled that empy and I use to have each other guess title/series (mostly title) of a song we sang on Vent (ventrillo) ~

So now I'm gonna try bringing it here

There's a few ways this could be done I guess

• Recording of entry to be guessed
    - could be hummed or sang (w/ lyrics ofc) BGMs count and ofc can't be sang w/ lyrics
    -- point in where the song is sang/hummed from and to is random !
    --- must say if you're singing/ humming from beginning or middle or wherever so it's not a total random guess
    ---- ofc if a point in the song has the song's name in it , don't sing it (avoid obvious hints !)
  • finding a clip of the song and cropping it somehow ? (if there's a way to do that i mean, because i don't know if it's possible with videos xD but i know it's possible with recording via mics)
  • if you absolutely don't want to sing or hum - describe series without too much detail No spoilers!
  • another option - drawing (or representation?) of a person, place or object known in the series
Back to top Go down
http://smtdemoncrystals.blogspot.com/
Hazumi

Hazumi

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:53 pm

** apology in advance of my mic ><... you will hear the laptop fan running xD >.> surprised it didn't pick up the boys yelling next door **
it's listed as "viewable only with link" ... if it ever finishes processing, hope it works !
Here's an example more or less:

Lyrics +some humming of instrumental
It's a song that was sang during an episode of a japanese anime series. I sang from the beginning of lyrics to roughly 1m20sec after.
Guess the song/ japanese anime ~
Song link :

Back to top Go down
Hazumi

Hazumi

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Hazumi wrote:
** apology in advance of my mic ><... you will hear the laptop fan running xD >.> surprised it didn't pick up the boys yelling next door **
it's listed as "viewable only with link" ... if it ever finishes processing, hope it works !

It's a song that was sang during an episode of a japanese anime series. I sang from the beginning of lyrics to roughly 1m20sec after.
Song link :

-.- youtube failed to upload recording...so i'll re-record another time
Back to top Go down
Hazumi

Hazumi

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Hazumi wrote:
Hazumi wrote:

Song link :

-.- youtube failed to upload recording...so i'll re-record another time

finally got the video to upload correct... stupid codec issues and whatever else was wrong on windows movie maker....

Below would be an example entry/"question" /whatever you'd call it - * with a working vid this time :D *

Song Link:
Back to top Go down
Empyrea

Empyrea

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:18 pm

sounds familiar but hell could be me
anyways mean D: i have no means of uploading recordings or recording for that matter lol *kicks stupid mic*
Back to top Go down
Hazumi

Hazumi

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Empyrea wrote:
sounds familiar but hell could be me
anyways mean D: i have no means of uploading recordings or recording for that matter lol *kicks stupid mic*

xP i sang it once on vent.. can't recall if i sang the japanese or the english dub version though... :O

and D: ... hmm i know youtube has a recording thingy on their upload page >.> but it wouldn't let me block the webcam w/ my fingers while singing
-blocked it by holding a cardboard paper in from of my face but it failed to upload anyways XD that or converting to AVI issue.. idk
Back to top Go down
Hazumi

Hazumi

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:02 am

well it's been a week since i originally posted (as in the one that had fail link ^^; only 6 days if you count the correct version)

Answer: "Twinkle My Heart" (japanese version) from the [anime] series Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna
Back to top Go down
Hazumi

Hazumi

PostSubject: Guess song/series #2   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:27 am

Lyrics + humming during intstrumental part
It's an ending song for an anime series (very popular anime series). yea...this is a hint but doesn't give it away too much i hope
I sang from beginning to end of the song , as in past the TV edited version.
song:

P.S >O someone else post entries ~ D: -feels weird for the one w/ most posts in this thread...
and future reference.... 3mins of AVI file = 2hrs to upload on youtube Dx !
Back to top Go down
Hazumi

Hazumi

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:05 pm

been a week again
answer
song was "Wind" from anime series, Naruto
Back to top Go down
Hazumi

Hazumi

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:23 pm

o.0 should i even bother trying to keep this thread alive?
Back to top Go down
Serissa
Admin
Serissa

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:56 pm

I has noo ideeaa how to do the recording XDD
Back to top Go down
Empyrea

Empyrea

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:22 pm

it was hard enough to figure it out
even kat couldn't guess it, said it was hard to make out :O
Back to top Go down
Hazumi

Hazumi

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 am

@sara D: aww
@empy D: stupid mic... o.o..unless i'm just not clear enough when i'm singing o.o..?
Back to top Go down
Empyrea

Empyrea

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:48 pm

kinda lol kat said she recognized the song but couldn't pin it cause you know XD but lol when i told her the answer when you posted she does know the song XD
on my part... fail memo XD
Back to top Go down
Hazumi

Hazumi

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:55 pm

xD ah mk
Back to top Go down
Serissa
Admin
Serissa

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:11 pm

hmm
Guess this Anime:
*Has 2 seasons
* The main characters are assassins
*Their code names are cat names
*In the first season 3 assassin groups 2 male groups 1 female
*One character uses his sisters name who is in a coma.
*One character is stalked romantically by his half sister, but he doesn't know that.
*The main characters enemies abilities include
-ability to see into the future
-Telepathy
*One character is obsessed with doing things that might make God cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Guess this song/ series !   ~Guess this song/ series ! Empty

Back to top Go down

~Guess this song/ series !
Page 1 of 1