Sorina Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorina Clan

“When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere”

Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:20 am
Latest topics
» Art Thread XD
OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:21 pm by Serissa

» About the Transfer to Atlus
OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:31 pm by Serissa

» The Sorting Hat!
OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:10 pm by Serissa

» Synthable Items and Gem list
OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm by Serissa

» Demon Skills
OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 pm by Serissa

» Reshape Guide
OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:52 pm by Serissa

» Diaspora Shinagawa Guide
OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:13 pm by Serissa

» Guide Updates
OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:42 pm by Serissa

» Diaspora Suginami Guide
OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 pm by Serissa

Top posters
Serissa
OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! Vote_lcapOMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! Voting_barOMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! Vote_rcap 
Empyrea
OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! Vote_lcapOMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! Voting_barOMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! Vote_rcap 
Hazumi
Froggie
chrisk123
Elizaria
cae2100
mmsthanatos
Sainty
yuriko

OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!

Go down 
+2
chrisk123
Serissa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Serissa
Admin
Serissa

OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! Empty
PostSubject: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Tehe post what book you're reading about or just share your favorite one <3.
Back to top Go down
chrisk123

chrisk123

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:16 pm

atm i'm reading foucalt's pendulum, partially for class though I'm actually liking it so far.
Back to top Go down
TrapNeko

TrapNeko

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm reading a hungarian writer's books lately called Jenő Rejtő. [P. Howard, Gibson Lavery were his pen name]

He wrote a lot of books about the french foreing legion in a very comical style that I simply love :3

Right now I'm reading Láthatatlan Légió from him (Invisible Legion) which is about a bit crazy but terrible rich oilresearcher... a not much more sane girl spying on him... and ofc the even more crazy gang of people who were recruited together to capture a big petroleum source in Africa.
Back to top Go down
Serissa
Admin
Serissa

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Just finished Ghosts, Ghouls & Unsolved Mysteries by Joseph A Citro. XD It's okay and some things are interesting.
Back to top Go down
Empyrea

Empyrea

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:35 am

i have a bad habit of reading the ending before anything else :p so i barely finished reading anything
i just finished reading the little prince though
Back to top Go down
Serissa
Admin
Serissa

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:57 pm

XD I do that to books I'm unsure about reading about. and bah this guy is a idiot he thinks vermont is the only place where weird things supposedly happens.
Back to top Go down
cae2100

cae2100

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:48 pm

I mainly read books on greek and norse mythology, I like those best for some reason
Back to top Go down
chrisk123

chrisk123

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 pm

mythology is actually really interesting, can't blame you for reading those books
Back to top Go down
mmsthanatos

mmsthanatos

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:13 pm

I actually enjoy Dan Brown's Robert Langdon series (Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, The Lost Symbol). I am currently reading through the Lost Symbol.
Back to top Go down
Empyrea

Empyrea

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:52 pm

@lain: i forgot to mention that lol
i also love greek and norse myth

@sara: haha a lot of idiotic stories does that DX sadly they don't realize they are idiots xD

@ct: we have the da vinci code at home, and i have read like till half of it, i have watched the movie though
Back to top Go down
Serissa
Admin
Serissa

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:35 am

lol and the idiot is apparently coming out with a second version. and mythology is good I finished off one mythology book like 500 or so pages in one day XD,
Back to top Go down
Serissa
Admin
Serissa

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:26 am

And Oooo a ftw book is Cell by Stephen King. It's reallyyy good XD. It basically starts off with cell phones sending a signal that makes people crazy. The crazie zombies somehow organize and a group of people kill off a whole field of the zombies. The zombies find them and force them to go to a certain place that was suppose to be safe, but the zombies are just making people like them XD.
Back to top Go down
Empyrea

Empyrea

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 pm

that storyline sounds familiar Razz well i forgot the title but know of a movie i think, with a plot like that
Back to top Go down
Serissa
Admin
Serissa

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:48 am

:O try to remember I wanna seee ;O
Back to top Go down
Empyrea

Empyrea

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:37 am

my usual reply to everything i'm asked to do this week:
i will after exams :p
Back to top Go down
Serissa
Admin
Serissa

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:28 am

lol ish nu rush XD and bah I hate sad stories e.e *chucks book outta window* .... *throws photoshop book out there too*
Back to top Go down
Serissa
Admin
Serissa

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 pm

@ Empy exams been oveer for foreebaahh D8

New series I've read is chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon. So far it's been only 2 books. It's about Nick Gautier and his introduction to the paranormal world and how he learns about his own powers. He also has to avoid the people who will try to take him out because of what he will become. It's nice and very humorous XD
Back to top Go down
Empyrea

Empyrea

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:10 pm

my usual excuse: i can't really remember lolz xD
Back to top Go down
Serissa
Admin
Serissa

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 pm

boo woman boooooo tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!   OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMGAWD.... YOU CAN READ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sorina Clan :: General Discussion :: Socializing-
Jump to: