Sorina Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorina Clan

“When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere”

Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:20 am
Latest topics
» Art Thread XD
Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:21 pm by Serissa

» About the Transfer to Atlus
Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:31 pm by Serissa

» The Sorting Hat!
Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:10 pm by Serissa

» Synthable Items and Gem list
Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm by Serissa

» Demon Skills
Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 pm by Serissa

» Reshape Guide
Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:52 pm by Serissa

» Diaspora Shinagawa Guide
Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:13 pm by Serissa

» Guide Updates
Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:42 pm by Serissa

» Diaspora Suginami Guide
Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 pm by Serissa

Top posters
Serissa
Hello everyone, this is Mat. Vote_lcapHello everyone, this is Mat. Voting_barHello everyone, this is Mat. Vote_rcap 
Empyrea
Hello everyone, this is Mat. Vote_lcapHello everyone, this is Mat. Voting_barHello everyone, this is Mat. Vote_rcap 
Hazumi
Froggie
chrisk123
Elizaria
cae2100
mmsthanatos
Sainty
yuriko

Hello everyone, this is Mat.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
petermang

Hello everyone, this is Mat. Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone, this is Mat.   Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Good evening.

Lol, it took me a while to figure out how to post a new topic. I'm not really forum savvy. I've only written in like 2 other forums. Anyway, I'm sure the active ones (you know who you are xD) have seen me on a lot as of late.. that's because I've been hooked on Megaten for the past 2 weeks D:<

As for all of you that would like to know more, my name is Phuong or Peter. Phuong is my Vietnamese name, and Peter is my American name. I acquired the name Peter because people couldn't pronounce my Vietnamese name for the life of them XD. I like to draw, practice guitar, play my Ps3, and look up cat videos on YouTube XP. I'm currently pursuing a career in nursing, and been stuck trying to get my license for the past couple years. If anyone has any ailments, I may be able to help... *grabs syringe* >=P

My IGN is MATMAUDO, and I like to just wander aimlessly in the game. I am a MB/SS/CoTW gunner. Sometimes I will pass by a demon and if I'm in the mood, I'll shoot it in the face!! Ahem, anyway, I chose this build because I like the strategic play in it, and it lets me kill most things without too much of a hassle. Currently, I'm a travelling merchant going to and from Babel in search of cheap goods that I can resell (I'd be somewhat successful if I didn't buy cheap things that no one wants T_T). I've also played the other Shin Megami Tensei games (although I haven't beaten any of them T_T) and I've had no idea how to fuse demons efficiently until I played Megaten. So, I want to play them again (and beat it Razz). Anyway, I've just been working on shot expertise, fusing demons, doing random dungeons with random people (this includes BleedingSorrow XP) if I'm not trying to make a quick ticket from merchanting or farming plasmas Razz

In conclusion, nice to meet you all! Thanks for reading and hope I didn't bore lol.
Back to top Go down
Serissa
Admin
Serissa

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, this is Mat.   Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Hiiiii *tosses more karp at you*
Back to top Go down
petermang

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, this is Mat.   Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Serissa wrote:
Hiiiii *tosses more karp at you*

@_@ *tapes one to your head* XD
*ties u up with duct tape*
Back to top Go down
mmsthanatos

mmsthanatos

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, this is Mat.   Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Empyrea

Empyrea

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, this is Mat.   Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:28 pm

lol welcome to the forums mat :3
and nice intro too ^^
Back to top Go down
Elizaria

Elizaria

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, this is Mat.   Hello everyone, this is Mat. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Hello MAT. Very Happy Nice to meet you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, this is Mat.   Hello everyone, this is Mat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, this is Mat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sorina Clan :: Introduction :: Introduction-
Jump to: